1. To save out-of- pocket healthcare expenses of poor masses. The founders of SADRI Foundation from its very beginning initiated a health institute so that the needy may avail healthcare facilities and physicians while health education may be promoted & through the system of alternative medicines, more and more health professionals could be produced who could serve their respective communities with low cost.
2. Organized a Seminar in Chowk Azam, Layyah delivering awareness regarding the effective utilization and the significance of Local Govt. System & function of C.C.B. so that the population in such areas may understand and demand their rights and essentialities for the development and betterment of their areas.
3. Imparted extensive trainings to train the members of Musallhati Anjuman in three union councils (layyah) in collaboration with Strengthening Participatory Organization (S.P.O),
4. Organized various walks for the development and awareness of basic human rights along with seminars in Chowk Azam and
5. SADRI Foundation has been providing the training sessions to the health committees of Union Council No. 32 and Thal Kalan Union Councils in District Layyah.
6. SADRI Foundation untiringly worked for the rehabilitation of Earthquake victims in 2005 in Azad Kashmir and N.W.F.P.
7. Provision of Medical Facilities by establishing free health camps for the people who are living in far away areas and do not have access to healthcare services and medicines.
8. SADRI Foundation has established I.T centre (Imperial Institute of Information Technology) at Chowk Azam District Layyah. SADRI Foundation has also provided free computer training to helpless and orphan students. Thous some students used to pay minimum institution fee.
9. Initiated (SADRI Institute of Information Technology) in Shah Pur,
10. SADRI Foundation has been providing treatment by Alternative System of Medicines through a free medical dispensary in Shahpur,
11. Organized one day free health services at Bhara Kahu (
12. Organized 2 days free health services at F-10 Markaz (
13. Provided health services to flood victims in District Layyah.
14. Organized Three days Wet Cupping (Hijama) Training Workshop for Health Providers / Practitioners at Hakeem Muzaffar-ul-Haq Lodhi Hall, Ajmal Tibbia College Rawalpindi on 21st, 22nd and 23rd July 2011.
15. Established an Institute of Health Management & Professional Education (IHMPE) in Chowk Azam District Layyah for skilled persons capacity building programmes regarding health, engineering, vocational, educational & professionals. After Trade Testing award a woldwide recognized copetency based certificate, diploma & post graduation etc.